Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wiki, wiki, wiki

Today I had 13 of my students sign up to be apart of the classroom wiki. This was suppose to be a quick thing and then they were to move on to the next part of the assignment. But I forgot how much fun it is to play - adding a picture, chatting with friends via the members page - even though the friends are right next to you. The students who didn't yet have an email address to sign up were disappointed and felt left out.

Learning experience - next time I will make sure to get the district emails earlier so that all the students can sign up at the same time on the same day.
As to having to repeat the instructions 3, 4, 10 times - well kids are kids - even if I outlined it on a sheet or did it step by step I would still have some that do not fully listen:)

No comments:

Post a Comment